We have many programmes to choose from, book on to one of our explorer trips and yoga retreats and start designing your own personal programme to suit every groups wishes.

USE Our SECURE booking & payment system TO reserve YOUR ADVENTURE today

Book and pay instantly now!


LGL-4.jpg

Explorer

Explorer Day - what it includes

> Kayak, buoyancy aid, helmet, paddle.

Dates Available

> April 2019 - October 2019

Group Size

> 2-10

What you will need to bring

> Snacks, drinks bottle, sunglasses, pack-up

> Clothes you don't mind getting wet - t-shirt, waterproof jacket & trousers, shorts or trouser, socks and shoes

> Walking boots/shoes, clothes for hiking

> Dry bag

> Torch

Investment

Children (17 years and under) - £39 (2 Hour Paddle), £49 (Half Day), £59 (Full Day)

Adults - £49 (2 Hour Paddle), £59 (Half Day), £79 (Full Day)

Prices above are for hire, please add £10 for a guide


LGL-16.jpg

Adventurer: Kayak & Camping

What it includes

> Kayak hire, buoyancy aid, paddle, helmet, camping pitch, 2 person tent (designed for 3 persons, but we all know they are always too small for 3 normal sized humans!).

Dates Available

> May 2019 - October 2019

Group Size

> 4-12

What you will need to bring

> Snacks, drinks bottle, sunglasses , pack-up & food for BBQ.

> Clothes you don't mind getting wet - t-shirt, waterproof jacket & trousers, shorts or trouser, socks and shoes

> Camping - sleeping bag, pillow, camping mat, bug spray

> Any medication you take

> Torch

Investment

> Children (17 years and under) £139 (2 day), £187 (3day)

> Adults £149 (2 day), £197 (3day)

Prices above are for hire, please add £20 for a guide


LGL-18.jpg

Picnic & Bubbly

What it involves

> Spend the day taking an adventure paddling the River Soar and indulge in a picnic and bubbly at one of our stops during the day out.

Dates Available

> April 2019 - October 2019

Group Size

> 2-10

What it includes

> Kayak, lifejacket, paddle and guide, picnic & bubbly (can be switched for non-alcoholic alternative)

What you will need to bring

> Snacks, drinks bottle, sunglasses

> Clothes you don't mind getting wet - t-shirt, waterproof jacket & trousers, shorts or trouser, socks and shoes

> Dry bag

Investment

Children (17 years and under) £79

Adult £89

Prices above are for hire, please add £10 for a guide

LGLL Extra-15.jpg

Paddle To The Pub

What it involves

> Spend the day taking an adventure paddling the River Soar and indulge in a riverside pub stop off, grab a refreshing drink and some delicious food.

Dates Available

> April 2019 - October 2019

Group Size

> 2-10

What it includes

> Kayak, lifejacket, paddle and guide.

What you will need to bring

> Snacks, drinks bottle, sunglasses

> Clothes you don't mind getting wet - t-shirt, waterproof jacket & trousers, shorts or trouser, socks and shoes

> Dry bag

Investment

Children (17 years and under) - £49 (Half Day), £59 (Full Day)

Adults - £59 (Half Day), £79 (Full Day)

Prices above are for hire, please add £10 for a guide