adventurer: kayak & Camping
2 Days, 1 Night, Immersed In Nature, Paddle Adventure.
SATURDAY 11TH AUGUST - SUNDAY 12TH AUGUST
Disconnect completely from the busy rush of the city and immerse yourself in adventure for a full day and overnight stay. Kayak along our river route designed for wildlife spotting and getting your fix of fun, stop off at a riverside pub for an ice cold drink, before paddling to our secret campsite in the woods for an evening of delicious BBQ food and campfire conversations!
Whether you want to grab your pals and bring them along, or come on your own and make new friends - this trip is the perfect way to escape the everyday and bring back the fun and adventure to your life!
Get lost in...
Kayaking down the river
Camping under the stars
Delicious bbq grub
Conversations around the campfire
Lush green hillside treks
Cold beer pub pit-stops
Here's a look at what's in-store for your weekend adventure:
We'll spend the day kayaking along the river, stopping off for well-deserved ice cold drinks at riverside pubs along the way, enjoying rest stops in the hidden countryside before arriving at our secret magic campsite in the woods for BBQ grub and great conversations around the campfire. Located in a beautiful spot along the River Soar, camp will be all set up and ready for relaxing! Prepare for an evening of delicious food, campfire catch ups and chilling out under stars.
In the morning we'll rustle up some delicious breakfast, fuelling you for a day of kayaking and exploring even more of Leicestershire's amazing countryside. We'll stop off for snacks before finishing in North Leicestershire at a lovely riverside pub The Plough Inn (Normanton-On-Soar) where you can eat, drink & celebrate the weekend's adventure.
- Disconnect completely from the busy rush of the city and the mind draining cyber world around us (and maybe even start to talk to each other! Imagine that!)
- Catch up with family & friends completely distraction free and make memories that aren't captured on your phone!
- Explore tons more of Leicestershire's hidden gems and find yourself asking 'are we really in Leicester?!'
- Discover all the stunning riverside pubs along the way (& drink your way through as many as you like!)
- Feel immersed in the outdoors
- Fun, challenging and mind opening
- Get refreshed and revitalised
- Enjoy your very own mini adventure on your doorstep
- August - Saturday 4th - Sunday 5th (FULLY BOOKED)
- August - Saturday 11th - Sunday 12th (8 places left)
All inclusive; kayaking gear, tent, bbq, food (lunch, dinner & breakfast) are all included!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can i pay a 10% deposit? Yes, if booked 2 weeks prior to the trip date.
- What type of kayaks do we use? Double sit in, double sit on tops, If you would prefer single kayaks please ask.
- Do i have to of done kayaking before? No
- Are there any age restrictions? Yes, 18+
- How far will we be kayaking? 24km over 2 days (16km day 1, 8km day 2)
- What if there is severe weather? If the weather is dangerous the trip will be rescheduled
- Where do we start from? Syston, leicester
- Can i book a private trip? Yes, you can either hire the kayaks for the two days or have a guided trip